Thursday, December 17, 2009

Salam alaikom!

I apologize for disappearing again :( I haven't exactly been inspired to write for the past weeks.. I hope everyone is well there?

I haven't been replying to the comments as well so I hope you girls don't mind..

Sister Sacrifice4Allah, jazak Allah khair for your suggestion about uploading videos online but being a computer idiot, I still cannot figure how lol.

Sister Nurul, jazak Allah khair for your duas! I have yet to comment on your recent posts.. lol, I'm lacking behind I know.

Sister Zee, insha Allah we meet up soon and you can tell me more about the product :)

To my other two lovely Sisters (constant searching & sydhqesmah) whom I've been meeting almost daily, thank you for your company and for sharing the knowledge that you have with me. May Allah reward you for that..

To our dearest sister subscribers, thank you for subscribing although we have nothing much going on this blog lately. My fault really, I've been lazy despite being free lol.

oh ye, a new year to all! It's Muharram 1431 AH. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment