Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eid mubaraak and recent updates..

Salam alaikom,

Eid mubaraak my brothers and sisters in Islaam!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I hope it's not too late to wish that.. Insha Allah everyone had a good Eid? :) I know I did because I had a lot to eat teehehe..

I know that I dropped off from the grid for awhile now (not too sure about other sisters though) but I had been going through a rough patch lately.

First, I discovered a painful lump at the back of my head and my throat. I have no idea why it came about because I had been in a pink of health. And you know, being an on-off hypochondriac, in my head I had a feeling it was malignant but my sister ruled it out that all I needed was antibiotics and that should do the trick. Al-hamdulillah, I was better a few days later.

Then I went for my holidays and despite it being an awesome shopping trip, the car break-in spoilt everything. The windows of our cars were smashed and valuables were taken. Again, al-hamdulilah our cars were not stolen instead! I thought they stole my new pairs of socks that I bought lol, because I saw the plastic bag that I kept my socks was on the ground along with the broken glasses, empty. About $5000 worth of our things were stolen that night, but none of my things were stolen. Even if they did, I had nothing more than just dirty laundry and Islamic books I purchased there. It isn't much of a steal, would it? haha.

When I got back, I developed some sort of rash that I thought would go away in a few hours. It wasn't very itchy but the red spots remained and the more I look at it, the more I feel like scratching. At the end of the night, my whole body was covered with red spots and we all thought it was either mumps or chicken pox. My sister saw the next day and said that it was a form of skin inflammation. There isn't a cure for it so I have to let it run it's course which will last for 4-6 weeks! Subhna Allah... I don't know how I can survive for the next 4-6 weeks with this. My whole body feels a bit swollen and it hurts even if touched lightly.

These are indeed tests for me and so far I have been patient al-hamdulillah.. But we all have our limits and sometimes we break...This skin inflammation has been causing me to be moody and it is aggravated by constant insensitive comemnts about me being overweight/my face is chubby which is in fact due to the skin inflammation (I got such comments even when I was at my fittest; was playing sports at nationals then. sigh)

I told a sister about all that has happened to me and she told me about a brother who said that when we make dua, we shouldnt ask Allah to make us to be more patient because then we would be tested even more. Instead, we should ask for Allah's Rahmah to ease our difficulties. That caught me off guard because after I read about a sis leaving Islaam, I had that sudden fear that I would not be able to face any calamaties patiently and would resort to actually leaving the Deen. So everyday, I made a point to make dua for me to be patient in times of difficulty. Leaving the Deen should never be an option.

Allahu'alam. Whatever that I am going through now is the decree as well. The pen has written, the ink has dried, there is nothing I can do about it but persevere. Make dua for me insha Allah that I will get through it. At least the lump at the back of my head and skin inflammation aren't dangerous although the signs and symptoms I had all pointed towards cancer at first. Al-hamdulillah, that is something to be thankful for at least.

7 comments:

  1. Sister,
    Allah will reward you for you patience. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Eid. Hi5, I had lots ot eat too.

    I can't believe someone would steal socks...LOL! I hope you get better soon! Happy belated Eid Mubarak sis.

    :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam Shahirah,

    Insyaallah sis you will sembuh.

    Doa. Usaha. Ikhtiar. Tawakal.

    To be honest, antibiotics only help temporarily. In fact, it makes your kidneys weak if you consume antiobiotics or any medicinal drugs everytime you're sick.

    It takes approx. 7 yrs for the organs in our body to get rid of the drug compounds completely out of your body system. doctors will of course say the same thing over and over again; that you need to take antibiotics to stop the germs.

    Watch the show about Antibiotics on Channel News Asia. I think at CNA website have. I cannot remember the exact title though. It's called Antibiotics: The ---smt smt...cannot recall at the moment la. Haha.

    dalam al-quran, Allah s.w.t berfirman bahawa air itu adalah penawar.

    Water is the most truest natural form & source of detoxification for your body. You need to eat alot of fruits and vegetables too and cut down on red meat to at least twice a month for your case.

    To be honest, from the symptoms you telah huraikan, your body constitution is really acidic.

    You must berdoa kepada Allah Ta'ala supaya you dapat pertunjukNya atau jalan penyelesaian yang benar untuk sembuh, kalau you betul-betul nak sembuh, hati dan jiwa mesti ikhlas.

    Insyaallah, dengan kuasa Allah Ta'ala, Cellfood dapat merawat cell cell kurang baik menjadi baik semula dan Insyaallah you akan sembuh. Ada empat peranan you mesti buat beserta meminum dan spray Cellfood,

    Doa. Usaha. Ikhtiar. Tawakal

    dan lakukannya dengan Kejujuran, keikhlasan, keimanan dan ketaqwaan.

    ini Cellfood luar biasa masyaAllah. the mother of all remedies. 2nd best to air zam-zam. Of course air zam-zam is always the best of the best penawar. Kalau letak Cellfood in air zam-zam, subhanaAllah! mukjizatnya/benefitsnya lebih daripada air mineral.

    Cellfood is invented by makhluk Allah s.w.t, scientist Everett Lafayette Storey (Student of Albert Einstein) and since Everett Storey's passing, the Cellfood formula has been produced by Nuscience Corporation. It takes people like me and you to sebarkan the wonders of Cellfood.

    you can google it. (=

    I will make doa for you that you will definitely get the benefits from drinking and spraying Cellfood InsyaAllah.

    I believe so because I know so because I've seen how it works on diabetic patients with swollen leg that was about to be amputated, on patients with breast cancer stage 4, on patients with nose cancer, thyroid, tumor and from me; bisul on my butt and viral wart on my finger and from my sister; a badly bruised knee (which usually heal completely within 1 month) cured within 2 weeks and more wonderful testimonials. Sampai I tak terfikir pun that some people go through the very worst stage of illness/disease than what we go through.

    If you understand the simple healthy cell concept, you will understand how Cellfood works. I will explain further when I see you very soon k. (=

    Wassalam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sis Nurul: Aameen sis, I am much better now al-hamdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sis Ma Vie: ahha I know this is SUPER DUPER LATE but a belated eid to you too! ..and I am well al-hamdulillah! Hope you are too! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sis Zee: Wohooooooo long post masha Allah! you should really become a dietician and stop what you are doing now lol!

    Anyway jazak Allah khair for your explanation, I really appreciate it! As for my condition, it was a test from Allah because I constantly prayed that I become more patient. Thanks again for the explanation Zee!!

    See you soon insha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salaam Asha,

    To tell you the truth, I do want to become a nutritionist. But at the same time i also want to be a landscape architect (so i can learn abt plants).

    I realised my interest is on all living things most of the time.

    >.<

    Hopefully Allah will show me the right path or rather the right definite interest I should take for my course of studies for my future, InsyaAllah.

    I'm in a dilemma. Been asking myself the same question which one i should take up. I know Allah Maha Mendengar. Insyaallah I will get an answer soon.

    ReplyDelete